Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Which one are you?

I don't know about you but when it comes to cornbread, I love sweet cornbread. I used to go to Tippin's Restaurant and they had the best cornbread ever but I think it was due to the butter they served with it. I am one of those people that prefers no butter on bread.  Okay ~ call me loony. So...instead of making the sweet butter ~ I came up with a recipe that has the sweetness of it but no butter. 


Sweet Cornbread Muffins
(Makes about 10 muffins) 

2 - boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 small box of Instant Vanilla Pudding 
2 eggs 
1 cup milk 

Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease muffin pans or use paper baking cups.

Mix together muffin mix and pudding then add to that the liquids.  Stir ingredients - batter will be slightly lumpy.  

Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full and allow to set for 5 minutes before baking. 

Bake at 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown. 


Can you say "Yummilious"? 

Let me know your thoughts about how you like your cornbread. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful~ I will have to give this a try.
    Great job on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete